Funniest Road Side Sign Photo Contest.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Great To Be in Appleton

Hey it's Marc, here in Appleton, WI  at Skyline Comedy Club (www.skylinecomedy.com).   I will be here performing tonight thru Saturday.  Last night was Show# 1.  People had  great time.  I am working with two great comedians, Rob Brackenridge and Michael Loftus.  Rob is a native Appletonian (I guess that's what they go by) home for a couple of weeks helping his mom.  So, even though he is a national headliner, he  is filling in as the show's MC  and Opener and killing it.  The headliner is Michael Loftus.  He just shot an hour long Comedy Central special airing in Sept.   The man is hilarious!  I get to go in between them as the feature.  It's like batting between two all-stars in a Major League Baseball game.  
We also played some poker last night with Rob and some friends of the club owner, Cliff.   I really suck at the game and rarely play (Blackjack is my game) but I got some great cards and actually WON!  So the week's off to a great start.  Sold an I-69 t shirt and some Lick it or Ticket bumper stickers.  Look for those on the bumper of a vehicle soon in the Appleton area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comedy from Dave Bothun.

Some of Marc Yaffee's Comedy.

More from Dave Bothun.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.